Discovering Buddhism is recommended for those who are already familiar with Tibetan Buddhism – participating in introductory programs such as Cos is Buddhism, ABC of meditation or having attended multiple teachings with Tibetan lamas or other Buddhist studies and wishes to gain a greater understanding of this spiritual and philosophical path. However the course is open to everyone even to those who have little experience with Buddhist philosophy. When you buy the Leading Buddhist Artefacts And Ritual Items Wholesalers in Singapore then surely you will be able to have the best deals there.
Costs And Registration
There will be two possibilities of registration: as auditors and as students. In the first case with a fee of € 20 per weekend (€ 50 for 3 modules paying in advance), you can only access the courses – for the latter, the fee will be € 30 per weekend (€ 75 for 3 modules paying in advance) and provides in addition to the excess to the teachings, the paper and digital material (recordings of the lectures and meditations in MP3, lecture notes and additional material in pdf) and you can ask to be able to take the exam for the modules you attended.
To register, you must send your name, surname, e-mail, mobile phone via email to email@example.com and wait for the course registration to take place.
Despite the numerous investigations carried out by almost all the prosecutor’s offices of Italy it is still very widespread the practice, by some funeral homes, to try to illegally grab customers for funeral services.
More and more frequently we discover new behaviors that are unacceptable and contrary to the law, cleverly put into practice by unscrupulous people.
Here are the scams most used by funeral homes and what you need to know to avoid being scammed. They are scam attempts:
- reports, more or less explicit, of names of funeral companies by nurses or health personnel in health / care facilities
- presence of funeral companies (or their employees) in the vicinity of mortuary rooms of hospitals or nursing homes, without any service reason
- interventions by operators of funeral homes in the transfer of remains to health facilities
- parking of funeral wagons within health facilities for hidden advertising purposes;
- reporting by staff of the mortuary chambers of false agreements with local funeral agencies;
- pressures to use a specific funeral company in a specific structure;
- non-execution of estimates, not released or often incomplete and illegible, by some funeral agencies that, at the end of the service, present very high accounts;
- request for reimbursement of expenses (such as municipal rights, stamps, and so on) inflated without documents to demonstrate the real costs incurred.
In a particular moment of pain and sadness, we recommend taking great care to prevent any inappropriate behavior and not to be scammed.With the good at funeral services singaporethe deals are perfect. Anyone who tries to acquire a customer incorrectly will similarly behave incorrectly both in the way in which he will provide the service and when presenting the account. So here are some tips on how not to be scammed by funeral homes, beware of those who contact you inside hospitals offering funeral services or indicating a particular funeral company (this behavior is prohibited by law).